Seva is a Sanskrit word that means selfless service. It is with deep gratitude for the many generous people who have given selflessly to us that we created our Seva Sustainable Giving Program. ZENTS, together with our big hearted partners, join forces to host Seva Events that support local communities. They choose the organization or cause. Together, we create the experience.
- To Uplift the Human Spirit
- To Build Community Locally and Globally
- To Create Abundance and Awareness for Organizations and Causes You Care About
Seva was born from the desire to give back. It comes from our duty to recognize the blessings we have been given in this life and our passion to share with those who are in need. Seva also evolved from a place of knowing that we are all called to give to what speaks to our own heart. ZENTS heard this call and need. In the creation of Seva we hope to offer programs and ideas to help you give back in ways that activate the deepest places in your soul.
We have thoughtfully chosen organizations whose mission it is to serve in the following areas:
- Health: Project C.U.R.E
- Teaching Mindfulness: David Lynch Foundation
- Caring for the Environment: IDE
- Supporting Arts and Culture: Playing for Change
- Humanitarian: The Urban Zen Integrative Therapy (UZIT) Program by Urban Zen Foundation
- Protecting Animals: Animal Welfare Institute
BE PART OF SEVA GIVING
You can be a part of this beautiful endeavor by attending a Seva event in your area. It is with humble gratitude that we express our appreciation for your partnership and support. We hold each act of selfless service so dear.
Together we can do so much good.